When are the nreal air glasses coming to more Europe countries?

Hi, everyone
When are the nreal air glasses coming to more Europe countries? I am especially interested in Poland:)
Another question is the Xiaomi Mi 9 SE is compatible with nreal air?
Have a good one,
superolo

Hi, I don’t have a specific time for this but we will notify you when Air is released in more Europe countries. Maybe you can purchase Air from EE?
And Xiaomi Mi 9 SE is not compatible with Air, cuz it doesn’t support USB 3.0 and DP.

Thanks for the reply. So if i would purchase it from EE it would fully work if i had a compatibilible phone?

Yes, if you have compatible phone.

1 Like

I am very sorry that I am disturbing you but is the POCO X4 Pro 5G 8/256GB a phone that would work? I know that it is not on the list of devices but maybe you know?

Sorry but POCO X4 Pro 5G is not compatible with our glass.

Hi,
as it looks now, you can’t really buy the nReal glasses from EE, unless you have a UK EE phone number and you’re lucky enough to make their online shop miraculously work.
Quick side-note question: do the Samsung S10 glasses work with the Air?

Hi, please check this list. Compatibility
Seems only S10 (SC-03L(docomo)) is compatible with Air.

Got it, thank you. Can a Samsung S10 owner still use the Air in DP mode, as a mirrored display? I’m thinking it could be used with Samsung DEX for a nice private desktop experience and I would tottaly buy it for this alone.

Samsung S10 has DP Alt output, so Air can work as a mirror display and also work normally under Dex mode. And you can check the following link for operation.